Come join the Friends of St. Patrick for the premier gathering of the Irish/Celtic Community in Hawaii.
The dinner event encourages Celtic Dress, Aloha attire, or the opportunity to dress up. Entertainment will be provided by the Celtic Waves, Hawaii Irish Dance, and the Celtic Pipes & Drums of Hawaii. There will also be a silent auction for a chance to win some very nice Irish/Celtic items.
The highlight of the evening will be the presentation of this year’s Irish Person of the Year Award to Dan Quinn.
The price of the Emerald ball is $85 per person + tax
Emerald Ball itinerary:
- 5:00 pm - Cocktails/Pupus
- 6:00 pm - Evening Program begins with FOSP Board Introductions (led in by Celtic Pipes & Drums of Hawaii)
- 6:30 pm - Toasts, Blessing, and Dinner
- 7:30 pm - Entertainment begins
- 8:00 pm - Introduction of Irish Person of the Year
- 10:00 pm - Ball concludes
We hope you can join us for a great night of entertainment, dinner, and friends!