Please RSVP no later than Feb 29th.
This non-formal ball is the key gathering of the Irish/Celtic Community in Hawaii. The dinner event encourages Celtic Dress, Aloha attire, or the opportunity to dress up. Emcee James McCarthy will direct the evening’s festivities. Entertainment will be provided by James, the Celtic Waves, Helen Loftus, Hawaii Irish Dance, and the Celtic Pipes & Drums of Hawaii. There will also be a silent auction for a chance to win some nice Irish/Celtic items.
The highlight of the evening will be the presentation of this year’s Irish Person of the Year Award to Jay Niebuhr.
Emerald Ball itinerary:
- 5:00 pm - Cocktails/Pupus
- 6:00 pm - Evening Program begins with FOSP Board Introductions (led in by Celtic Pipes & Drums of Hawaii)
- 6:30 pm - Toasts, Blessing, and Dinner (accompanied by Irish harpist Helen Loftus)
- 7:30 pm - Entertainment begins
- 8:00 pm - Introduction of Irish Person of the Year
- 10:00 pm - Ball concludes
We hope you can join us for a great night of entertainment, dinner, and friends!